Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Ramble

Well here I am, my first post on my brand new blog! Pay no attention to that odd clunking
sound you may hear its just my knees knocking as I brave this attempt :) I have no idea what this blog will become but very special thanks go out to my friends Jay and Eric for their support and encouragement. Thanks guys your so great!

Random Observation:

Why do uniforms have name tags?

Why do you think this is.. Not for the wearer.. they know who they are! Not for the consistant income of the seamtress or now a days, machine who labored to stich the letters onto the fabric,
or the finely crafted pin bearing the name of the person wearing the garment.. How often have we had a package brought to our office or home, and refered to them as ..
"The UPS man", "FedEx guy", or more universally used "Delivery Man"? The waitress that
takes your order at a resturant * these ladies are amazing, keeping all those orders straight so you get your double burger extra ketchup, minus mayo, heavy cheese, with onion on the side just the way you like it* becomes known as "the lady" or "the waitress". So why would uniforms have name tags?

Perhaps, for respect. How bright would it make the day to be told "Thank you (insert name) "!
Imagine the smile you might receive :) Such a little effort , for such a big respect?? Just my random observation.....what do you think?

I was encouraged to post some of my poems in this blog Im skeptical, but not to let down those who feel I should here is a poem:

Expressions
Expression shared in verse and rhyme
written words the soul will find
convey the feelings of the heart
spark emotions from the start
Words do flow and speak thy mind,
of thoughts and wishes of the time
Visuals gained from my text
my poetry I have expressed!
Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaycatt said...

Yay Rosa! Great start on the blog, I look forward to reading it! Which reminds me, I really need to update my own lol...

November 20, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Eric said...

Woohoo!!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I really think you're made for this and that you'll really enjoy it. :)

November 23, 2006 at 10:25:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home