Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tribute:

Recently I lost my oldest brother, this entry is in his honor.

What is a Brother?

A brother is a prankster who sometimes seeks revenge
but he always does his best for you time and time again
A brother is a confidant someone to share my youth
a brother is a mentor teaching honesty and truth
A brother is a lifelong friend there for you from start to end

He is truly a special man always helping if he can
A brother is a blessing a smile from God above
for is it not a blessing to be surrounded by ones you love
A brother is a wonderful gift always ready to give you a lift
he's a caring individual who tries with all his might
to give his little sister a very happy life

What is a brother? I asked it once before
A brother is all these things and yet he's so much more
How fortunate I think myself to have the brother that I do
I say thank you for loving me I will always love you too.

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

This is such a beautiful tribute to your brother. I'm guilty of a lot of things on your list as a brother, myself.

He's lucky to have a sister who remembers him so fondly.

November 23, 2006 at 10:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jaycatt said...

That is definitely a very good picture of how a person can be many things, and still primarily be a brother :) I never had a brother, but I've had a few people close enough to be one, and those comments really do hit very close to the mark of what I've also come to expect :)

November 28, 2006 at 2:04:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home