Saturday, December 16, 2006

Appreciation

Appreciation! We've all shared it at one time or another in our life. Sometimes saying "Thank You" is all it takes to brighten the day of another, two simple words that mean so much. Its more than just manners to say "thank you" its the appreciation given for a kindness shared. One of those little things that mean a lot.

But there are sometimes, you just want to say a little bit more than "thank you" in appreciation for wonderful things! I am quite new to this blog world, and as I have posted more and more I've come to enjoy this great expierence and know I never would have known this process and its joys were it not for two very special people. Where I am greatly blessed by all the friendships in my life and do not wish to leave anyone out, this post is about showing appreciation to the two kind souls who have helped me most with my testing the blogging waters :)

Jaycatt Nico-
THANK YOU! Thank you for your kindness and friendship! Your positive comments and support were a great encouragement, seeing you enjoy your own blog http://jaycatt.blogspot.com/ so much inspired me to think perhaps it was a fun thing to try! Your enthusiasm and praise were just wonderful and knowing I had a friend to lean on for advice.. you are the best!!

EricAtRandom-
THANK YOU!! Where to begin in expressing appreciation for your neverending guidance, support, encouragement, and friendship! My blog looks beautiful because of you! You showed great patience in helping me step by step through getting it just right:) I am so grateful for everything you've done to help make this attempt at blogging such a pleasant and exciting start. Your creative input and the contagious energy of your own blog http://ericatrandom.blogspot.com/ helped me to see blogging was a world worth trying. Bless your heart and thank you both most kindly!

Todays Poem:

Computer Headache

I sit at my desk with a rather large frown
sad because my hardrive is down
all my co-workers have all had a good lunch
but all I got was a megabyte crunch

My monitor is dimming..my modem is flashing
Oh Lord help me my whole system is crashing
my program was lost, the back up deleted
just two more lines and it would've been completed

The office is empty I am all alone
just me and my mouse that sits by the phone
Technology is super...technology is great
It must have been humans to make these mistakes..

So why tell me why if the system is so straight
why tell me why do I suffer from.. COMPUTER headache ?

Thank you for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Rosa, this was wonderful. Thanks so much. You know I'd help you out any time. :) You've been such a true friend.

Hope you're having a great day!

Take Care,
Eric

December 17, 2006 at 6:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home