Sunday, March 4, 2007

March Music

Its March Music Madness!! Many of you know I play an online game called Second Life and part of the joy of that is the expierence of Live Music shared there. I am very pleased and excited that during the month of March there will be so many great chances to enjoy Live Music!

In Lusk I know, Gog Gremlin has worked hard to get quite a line up of wonderful musicians to perform and I look forward to attending as many of the shows as possible! I know they will be fantastic!

I'm excited as well for the line up of concerts that will be held at AmphibiCatt Gardens! I was tickled purple when Jaycatt agreed to the idea of having performers come play at the venue during the month he and Frogg were taking some time off! I have had the greatest time contacting musicians and inquiring about performances! It will be a month of great music with all the talented souls coming to share their music!

Its been such a blessing to have so many agree to play, such amazing talented souls! Flaming Moe bless his heart, I've always loved his music! His rich sax sounds thrill and amaze :) Its great he will play!

Charles Coleman, Im blessed to call my friend, will bring a great sound to the venue with his awesome vocals and fantastic guitar playing his concerts are always soo much fun!!

Mel Cheeky, what a beautiful songbird! One of my dear friends its very cool shes agreed to come share her music!

Melvin Took, I have not heard this performer near enough in Second Life, I hear such wonderful things about his music I'm delighted that I'll get the chance to attend his concert!

Spaceman Opus, A new performer to live music but performs an awesome show! When I first found out he was a musician in Second Life I made a point to go check out a show, I was glad I did!

Lyndon Heart, Well for any of you that know me.. you know its no secret how I feel about this man and his music!*big smiles* He has a contagious energy that gets your toes tapping and your soul clapping, I was thrilled beyond words when he agreed to share his music for an evening at AmphibiCatt! *swoons*

Patrick LaSalle, another fairly new performer to Second Life Live Music, Patrick has a sound you cant help but love! The man can play guitar!! Ive heard him a couple times now in Second Life and couldnt be happier for the blessing to enjoy his music again!

Louis Volare, Wow! A very talented musician! Im looking forward to this evenings show, his music is beautiful, nice mix of classical, jazz, new age.. and he brings an array of personalities to the stage thats always entertaining :)

Heath Elvehjem, March is sure to be a month of great blessings as Heath is one of those musicians who lights up the night anytime he plays! His music is so beautiful and powerful! Im really looking forward to this show!

Frogg Marlowe & Jaycatt Nico, the biggest joy for me the few Fridays of the month that this duo still will be sharing their music! Yes they are both good friends that makes it special but they are amazing musicians and every show they do is a night of magic and fun! I love to dance the boogie to If I Grew Wings!! *shakes my pixels*

So there is the reason my March will be so filled with great music! I apologize as this post has taken on more of a promoters type slant rather than a personal commentation of life. However I am most excited for each show! I will be getting to host a couple and it will be the first time for me in that role. I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't a little nervous but its great music and with good friends! Yayyy!

Thanks to Jaycatt Nico for his generosity in making this all possible, without your caring it might have been a sadly silent Month! *hugs*

In closing because many of the musicians are also people I consider friends,
Todays Poem is :

Musical Friendship

True Friendship is like a beautiful song,
it lifts you up , when things go wrong .
A snappy beat and good personality,
can just make you feel good naturally,

shares the joy your soul does find,
dances happy visions in your mind ,
excitement reigns when you hear its sound,
forever smiling whenever its found

Words alone may touch the heart ,
and melody too can play its part ,
but when together its geniunely true ,
they create a bond special and new.

Thank you for the special way
you brighten up my everyday.
May the music of your life beat steady sweet
Your friendship is a treasured treat.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaycatt said...

Aww, thanks hon! Yes, it's going to be a great month for music! I know I'm taking the month off but I hope to catch as many of the shows in Lingmell and in Lusk that I can...

Your poem, as usual, was just wonderful :) I think poetry is also a kind of music in its own way. It speaks to you, and creates emotion and positive thought. Even paintings do this... It's just amazing what the arts can do for people, and I'm so glad to have them around in all forms!

March 5, 2007 at 1:00:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home