Sunday, April 29, 2007

Great Mood !

Today I am in a great mood ! Typically the next natural queary would be to ask , whats got me in such a great mood. I suppose it could be lots of things ..such as after months of dreary gray skies.. its refreshing to see the bright blue hue in the sky .. the sunshine is a most definite welcome change from the dingy gray a drug out winter had begun to show.

my great mood could simply be from the pleasure of good friends company! I find myself smiling more and more these days in the happy times I'm finding in the company of my friends. Ive been amazed at how strong a bond of friendship can be formed with individuals only met over the existance of online communication. I find myself deeply grateful for this treasure and how its enhanced my personal life.

Or perhaps its the observation of seeing others be kind and compassionate, watching good people help others , cant help but make you feel good too I say :) Or maybe its the excitement of coming events..

I am truly tickled purple to think that in just a very short time I will be taking my seat in the airplane that will carry me across the usa to finally meet my best friend Jaycatt! We've talked about this visit for quite some time and with the ticket purchased.. its FINALLY going to happen * Thanks Jaycatt* I am so excited to finally meet him in person! , as if meeting Jay were not enough to overload my WOW meter, as an added bonus its possible I will find the opportunity to meet several other sl friends I have known. Frogg, Maken, Littleturtle, and with a bit of a drive on his part ... bless his heart, my wonderful friend Patrick :) Maybe this is part and parcel of my great mood..

Perhaps its the excitement of knowing Im going to be attending my first convention in the SLCC. For the first time this Second Life convention is being held in a city reasonably close enough to warrant an invested interest in attending. The chance to meet so many of the wonderful people from Second Life, I have called friend .. its simply a dream.. to know the blessing to meet so many souls , I may never have known without Second Life. Im greatly looking forward to the live music that will be played during the convention.

Todays Poem :

Roses are red
Daisies are white
Its a truly great day
when ones feeling so right!

Heres hoping your day
is full and quite stunning
May you start the day smiling and hit the ground running.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coyote said...

Rosa, you have the cheeriest blog on the 'net -- keep up the good work! Best of luck on your trip.

April 30, 2007 at 3:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger Eric said...

I can't wait to hear about this trip! I also can't wait to finally meet you myself at SLCC!!! This is all so exciting!

May 9, 2007 at 12:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home