Monday, May 21, 2007

More Journal Rambles

Yep, you guessed it .. yes another entry from my trip.. hopefully those of you reading this blog find it enjoyable series of posts and those of you who dont.. know where the "X" button is :D thanks for checking out the blog *hugs*

- Three more hours to go to SYDNEY!! Hooray!
It does not pay to be THAT exhuberent over the arrival it seems as those three small hours passed the slowest of any I think I've ever lived in my life. I've listened to all 52 songs on my small mp3 player, I did word search puzzles,, I drew pictures, finally I dozed off waking up short while later to check the time and find .. 15 minutes had passed ... Sigh Not that I'm excited or anything.

SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!! SYDNEY!!!

OMG! I'm here!! Thank you Lord! I arrived in Sydney home to the famous Opera House
the beautiful darling harbor , the popular Tarrongo Zoo, and best of all for me, home to Braddie Pendragon, and Rysidian Rubio my wonderful friends!!

I was feeling more than nervous to disembark knowing I yet had customs to pass through before, the sight of Brad and Rys. I ask a member of the flight crew what the procedure was and explained it was my first time. He told me ....
1) Immigration
2) Baggage Claim
3) Customs
4) Exit
So encouraged by his instructions and the kind pep talk he rather nicely added I disembarked the Qantas aircraft. Entering a corridor the walls white and the carpte blue, I made my way down, stopping briefly at a large picture window to grab a picture of my plane. From here I continued down the corridor and turned left, following signs for baggage claim and customs and hoping immigration was there too.
traveling down the corridor some twists and turns later I walk by a conveyor belt you could just stand on it and be carried down the corridor but after 14 hours sitting in upright position I was glad for the excercise.

At the end of the corridor was a "duty free" shop you could browse or another corridor , I stuck with the signs for customs, at the end of this corridor was a friendly elderly man in a gold blazer he was saying G'day to all the incoming pasengers he had a very heavy Australian accent I found it very cool!! I took the chance to ask him , where is immigration? as the crew member had told me to go there first and he answered.... "No no no, heres what you do " ...
1) Customs
2) Baggage claim
3) Immigration
4) exit
Nodding confidantly I walked on, more confused that ever what I had to do first. two helpful pieces of advice which to follow.

MORE LATER;)

Todays poem:
Ring:
It starts when the bells begin their chimes
sometimes they'll go a couple of times
then in a flash the connection complete
pleasant exchanges to each other we treat

Our voice is carried for many great miles
Just so we can catch up for a while
we inform on our progress, both old and the new
we unload our sadness and share happy times too

what a marvel technology
can to us truly bring
how small the world has gotten
with but the start of a telephones ring

THanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home