Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Time For Everything!

Hello! Now that I have learned how to post pictures into this blog I thought I'd share a few of the "firsts" I achieved on my recent journey to the Pacific NorthWest. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed doing them :D



First Time in a Lava Cave:

This was Fantastic!! It was so cold inside the cave, like about 42F, and very dark! As you can see, a lantern was needed to traverse your way through ;)

View From The Seattle Spaceneedle:

This was a wonderful view!! It was as you can see a bit hazy and gray but still I found the views just awesome! I cant wait to see more of this wonderful city!


First Views of Deception Pass in Washington:

This picture speaks for itself! I had the BEST day seeing this beautiful place :)

First Time Hearing/Seeing Jaycatt Play Seasons:



The song is the sweetest melody!! But seeing Jaycatt play it in person was sweeter than anything!! He even taught me how to play some of it! Yay!!


First Time Seeing the Difference Between A " Hill " And A "Mountain" :



I kept seeing the "hills" and thinking they were as large as a mountain, but it was seeing the MOUNTAIN! I truly saw the difference! :)

First View Of Eugene:

What an Awesome View huh? This was taken from the top of a place called Spencers Butte * I think thats its name* and it gave the most amazing view of the city below! Thanks Jaycatt for taking me up here !

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaycatt said...

Wow, great pictures hon! It is pretty amazing you did so many "first" on the trip! A lot of things that I take for granted, living in this area.

July 28, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rosa, what beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us! I'm glad you all had such a great visit.

July 31, 2007 at 10:47:00 AM EST  
Blogger Eric said...

Wonderful pictures! :D I'm so glad you are able to post them now.

By the way... any coincidence to the fact that the cave runs 42 degrees??? They hiding a massive supercomputer thinking deeply down there somewhere?

August 1, 2007 at 1:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home